Are you a modern-day ’50s housewife looking for a better way to manage your time and get things done?
The solution is here!
I have SO MUCH to think about every day that I need an easy way to plan my time — so that I can think about other things instead! These vintage schedules + 50s housewife planner pages are my solution for simple time management every day.
The printable planner pages include:
- Blank monthly calendar
- Monthly trackers for vintage housekeeping, self-care, and spending
- Monthly and weekly meal planners
- Week-at-a-glance planner with vintage task checklists
- Weekly tracker for daily vintage cleaning routines, with 2-bedroom-1-bathroom sheets, so you can print as many as your house has!
- Single-page daily planner with time blocking, meal plan, and daily vintage tasks
Includes authentic ’50s daily schedules for:
- 1-month-old baby
- 2-month-old baby
- 3-month-old baby
- 4-month-old baby
- 5-month-old baby
- 6 to 8 months
- 8 to 12 months
- 12 to 15 months
- 15 to 18 months
- 18 to 24 months
- 2 to 5 years
Also includes weekly homeschool schedules for every grade!
Use these pages to help you plan your days. Use the schedules for inspiration, or use them as-is, and see how well the vintage methods work! Manage your time like a 50s housewife and live your best life!