Wish your kids had some of those great vintage routines?
Now they can!
Vintage child-raising books are full of amazing, old-fashioned parenting advice — including routines. I created printable routine charts for different ages, and paired them with minimalist homeschool assignment sheets, daily planners, and checklists, so your children can learn to be independent the old-fashioned way!
The printables include:
- Star chart (or habit tracker)
- Student daily planner sheets
- Weekly homeschool assignment sheets
- Morning, daytime, and evening routines for preschoolers
- Morning, school and non-school, and evening routines for schoolkids
- Blank routines for teenagers
These planner pages are perfect to reprint and use again and again, or to laminate for your children to use over time!
These printables are now available with the Masterclass only!