Wish your kids had some of those great vintage routines?
Now they can!
Vintage child-raising books are full of amazing, old-fashioned parenting advice — including routines. I created printable routine charts for different ages, and paired them with minimalist homeschool assignment sheets, daily planners, and checklists, so your children can learn to be independent the old-fashioned way!
The printables include:
- Star chart (or habit tracker)
- Student daily planner sheets
- Weekly homeschool assignment sheets
- Morning, daytime, and evening routines for preschoolers
- Morning, school and non-school, and evening routines for schoolkids
- Blank routines for teenagers
These planner pages are perfect to reprint and use again and again, or to laminate for your children to use over time!