Are you a modern-day ’50s housewife longing for a planner made for vintage routines?
Well, it’s here!
I couldn’t find planner pages that worked for all of my vintage housekeeping routines, beauty routines, and meal plans. So I made some!
These printable planner pages include:
- Blank monthly calendar
- Monthly trackers for vintage housekeeping, self-care, and spending
- Monthly and weekly meal planners
- Week-at-a-glance planner with vintage task checklists
- Weekly tracker for daily vintage cleaning routines, with 2-bedroom-1-bathroom sheets, so you can print as many as your house has!
- Single-page daily planner with time blocking, meal plan, and daily vintage tasks
These planner pages are perfect to reprint and use again and again, or to keep in your 50s Housewife Household Planner!