If you’re ready to stop wishing you could live like a 1950s housewife all year and start actually living graciously — you’re in the right place!
The 50s Housewife Lifestyle Guide is a monthly planner supplement, giving you real suggestions and ideas gleaned from countless books and magazines of mid-century America.
Each month, you’ll receive:
- A Divider Page
- A monthly calendar with traditional holidays on it
- A blank monthly calendar for your own holidays
- A vintage social calendar, incorporating 1950s advice on gracious living, style, and marriage
- A housekeeping checklist with special monthly tasks
- Vintage party and celebration ideas
You’ll also receive other helpful monthly pages, including holiday planner pages and monthly challenges. Each month, you’ll receive a new printable guide!